Below are a combined collaboration of resources between the Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown Carlisle Association.
Economic Support and Financial Lending Needs For Businesses
Navigating through the constantly updated information for businesses on the Covid 19 Coronavirus mandates are challenging. Every day brings new information and new questions. We all look forward to the road to recovery. We want to hear from you. If you have questions on what support is available to your business and your employees please email Michelle Crowley, email@example.com, or call (717) 243-4515.
CARES Act Information
- *NEW* PPP Loan Forgiveness Application (5/19/20)
- Self-Employed/Independent Contractor Application opens today for the PPP. To apply for PPP, please visit here
- CARES Act Application (4/1/20) SAMPLE
New Guides to Assist Business Owners from the US Chamber
- Guide to Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs (US Chamber) (added 4/5/20)
- UPDATED – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program) (added 4/2/20)
- NEW - Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit (added 4/2/20)
Other Guides for the PPP
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ for Small Businesses Updated (5/4/20) (US Treasury)
- Scott Perry CARES Act Resource Guide (added 4/2/20)
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ for Small Businesses (3/28/20)
Cumberland County CARES Funding Program
- This program will run through July 16th to July 30th at 4:30 PM.
- The Cumberland County Board of Commissioners and the Renew Cumberland Task Force announced that Cumberland County municipalities, county government, small businesses, tourism businesses, and nonprofits will be able to apply for $22.9 million in block grants available.
- Complete the application online (added 7/16/20)
This is a forgivable loan program for PA-based small businesses called the Pennsylvania 30 Day Fund. The forgivable loan is to provide immediate financial assistance (with a max of three days) to meet payroll, preserve healthcare coverage for employees and save jobs while they wait on recently approved federal funding.
To find out more about this program, please click here.
The James Beard Foundation is launching a fund that will be gathering support from corporate, foundation, and individual donors to provide micro-grants to independent food and beverage businesses in need. Learn more.
Upcoming Chamber Hosted Webinars
- Wednesday, June 10, Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce with UPMC "Ask the Experts" (Access Recording Here)
- Tuesday, June 17, Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce with UPMC "Supporting the Wellbeing of Your Employees" (Access Recording Here)
- Wednesday, July 8, Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce with Panel of Cleaning Experts, "How to Keep Your Workspace Safe & Clean" (Access Recording Here)
- Tuesday, July 21, @ 2 PM, Business Women's Forum - Claudia Williams "It's Totally Normal...Right?" Register Here
- Wednesday, July 22, @ 9 AM, Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce, Start the Career Conversation Here Register Here
Important Information and Resources
- PA Liquor Control Board Extension for Outdoor Seating/Serving Area (added 6/3/20)
- Open and Together Toolkit to Open Your Business to Yellow (added 5/19/20)
- PA Construction Guidelines (Governor's Office) (added 4/24/20)
- Mandatory Health Precautions for Businesses (PA Chamber)(added 4/22/20)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Businesses Impacted by Covid-19 (DCED)
- Unemployment Compensation (UC) for PA Employees impacted by Covid-19
- Process for Unemployment Compensation "What to Expect" (InfoGraphic, added 4/16/20)
- Federal CARES Act Process for Unemployment Compensation (InforGraphic, added 4/16/20)
- Click Here to see what Employers are hiring temporary employment due to Covid-19 (added 5/1/20)
- Please check our Jobs Listing Page for any urgent needs
Covid-19 Health Facts and Resources
- CAAHC Safepoint Offers Help (5/19/20)
- UPMC "I'm Being Tested Now What" Resource (4/3/20)
- UPMC "I'm Not Being Tested Now What" Resource (4/3/20)
- South Central PA Covid-19 Resources from Partnership for Better Health (4/3/20)
- Local PPE Needs (added 4/3/20)
- New "30-day to Slow the Spread" Guidelines (4/1/20)
- CDC's Covid-19 Facts about Prevention
- Victory Mindset Tips for Resiliency in Uncertain Times
- Geisinger Covid-19 Health Facts (added 3/31/20)
- Restaurants Can Sign Up For Display on CarryoutPA.com (added 4/23/20)
- Gov. Wolf Announces Business to Business Directory for Covid-19 Related Supplies (added 4/22/20)
- Pheasant Field Covid-19 Story with Main Street America (added 4/20/20)
- PA Attorney General Josh Shapiro launches Rights & Resources Guide (4/13/20)
- New "30-day Slow the Spread" Guidelines (4/1/20)
- COVID-19 Updates (PA Department of Health)