Below are a combined collaboration of resources between the Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown Carlisle Association
Governor Wolf has ordered all “non-life sustaining” business to close in Pennsylvania. Click her for a list of those businesses and their categories HERE. Not sure if you're a "life-sustaining" business? Please look at our frequently asked questions regarding that HERE. If you are a business that is on the list, but feel you should be an exception from this order, send a waiver form by email RAfirstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online Waiver/Exemption Form here.
In the Application for waiver, the businesses' approach to social distancing plans and procedures should be clearly outlined.
Economic Support and Financial Lending Needs For Businesses
The Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce is communicating with our local community leaders, state and US representatives, to compile the most up-to-date resources for our businesses affected by the Covid-19.
- PIDA Covid-19 Working Capital Access Program (Program Closed)
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to Covid-19
- CARES Act Application (4/1/20)SAMPLE
New Guides to Assist Business Owners with the CARES Act from the US Chamber
Economic Injury Disaster Loans are now available to small businesses in Pennsylvania
- Scott Perry CARES Act Resource Guide (added 4/2/20)
- SBA Loan Scammer Prevention (added 4/2/20)
- US Chamber of Commerce Paycheck Protection Program Summary (3/30/20)
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ for Small Businesses (3/28/20)
- Complete the loan application online
- Scott Perry discusses SBA Lending
Upcoming Business Webinars
Other Funding Programs Available
Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in more than 30 countries where it operates. Facebook will share more details as they become available.
Kabbage launched an online hub to help boost sales for U.S small businesses impacted by COVID-19, including a system through which businesses can sell gift cards to consumers for use at a later date. Learn more.
The James Beard Foundation is launching a fund that will be gathering support from corporate, foundation, and individual donors to provide micro-grants to independent food and beverage businesses in need. Learn more.
- Met-Ed Customers Impacted by Covid-19 May Get Assistance (4/3/20)
- "Pennsylvanians should wear masks going out in public," says Governor Wolf (4/3/20)
- Does Your Business Need Money For Payroll? Here's how to apply for PPP. (added 4/3/20)
- PA DOH: 12 more positive cases in Cumberland County (3/31/20)
- Governor Wolf orders Cumberland and Dauphin Counties to Stay at Home (3/30/20)
- Carlisle Residents show their support for healthcare workers (3/30/20)
- $2 Trillion aid deal reached between White House and Legislators (3/25/20)
- PA Unemployment Claims skyrocket to 540,000 since State Shutdown (3/25/20)
- Businesses that are hiring during the shutdown (3/25/20)
- Hospital and Healthsystem of Pennsylvania Issues List of Needed Supplies (3/23/20)
- Carlisle Borough Takes Additional Precautionary Measures in Response to Covid-19 (3/23/20)
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Pennsylvania Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Gov. Tom Wolf orders all non-life-sustaining businesses in Pennsylvania to close physical locations
- Gov. Wolf: Economic Injury Disaster Loans Available to Small Businesses and Non-Profits Facing Losses Related to COVID-19