1. Networking Opportunities: Attend after-hour events, educational luncheons and mixers
and get to know other local, business-minded individuals
2. Business Exposure: Your business will be listed on the Chamber website and in the annual
printed Membership Directory. And the Chamber staff will personally refer potential
customers to your business.
3. Access to Business News and Opportunities: You will receive Susquehanna Style Magazine,
The Chamber Update, and Business Intelligence Report.
4. Help the local economy: Members help support and are a vital part of the regional workforce and economy.
5. Access to exclusive discounts: Chamber Choice Health insurance, high speed internet and integrated
communications bundle from CenturyLink, OnDemand Energy money-saving pool, and Chamber+ Business
Insurance Dividends Program. All available at exclusive prices.
6. Marketing Opportunities: Gain access to local decision makers and community leaders.
7. Access to business resources: Utilize demographical and statistical information-accessible only to
Chamber members to boost business.
8. Member-to Member Keycard Program: Promote your business by providing discounts
to Chamber members, and their employees. Take advantage of fellow Chamber members’
9. Let your voice be heard: Join one of many Chamber committees.
10. The satisfaction of knowing your business is a vital part of the Carlisle Community.
"I’ve shopped our insurance program a few times and have never found anyone to beat the price we get from the Strickler Agency. We get the best service from them and don’t want to be tempted to sacrifice that type of performance."
- Dan Turner, President: Turner Hydraulics
"I was pleasantly surprised when I received a rebate check for profit distribution from my Insurance Carrier, Penn National Insurance Co. Penn National works in coordination with the Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce. The monies I received far exceeded my annual dues as a Member of the Chamber (it was over $1,500.00). I’m very pleased to receive nearly 5 times the amount I invested!"
- Joseph McCorkel, President: McCorkel Construction Services, Inc.
"We have been a member of the chamber for many years. They offer a large array of programs to assist local businesses, one of which is the Chamber Plus Dividend Program. As a result of this program, our company has received a dividend check the last two years. An amount that far exceeds our annual dues.Thanks much to the Chamber as well as the Stickler Agency."
- Pete Fair, Owner: Merrick & Fair, Inc.